Types of Memberships:
- Access to other club members for rides and support
- Monthly e-mail newsletter of area activities and events (published more often during the riding season)
- Club T-shirt
- Bike shop discounts (Click here for details)
- Team jersey’s may be purchased at cost
- Free entry in all Club events.
Race Team member
- All benefits of general Club member PLUS:
- 25% off Hammer Nutrition products at Lloyd’s Drug Mart in Norfolk, and the ability to purchase in bulk 2x per year. Contact Jon Downey for details.
- Priority service
- Race team members can also take advantage of special purchase prices on bikes and parts. See Jon Downey or Nick Cleveland for full details.
Requirements of Race Team Members:
- Must race in at least 1 USCF/NORBA sanctioned event during membership year
- Must wear jersey/shorts when riding on any group rides (3 or more riders)
- Must help with the EVCC race events (When not racing)
- Race Team members must purchase their jersey and shorts for an approximate cost of $130. Costs may be reduced or refunded based on performance
- Members will also receive a full refund of entrance fees for each 1st placing that is earned, 50% for each 2nd place and 25% for each 3rd place
$30.00 per year, membership runs January through December All club membership dues will be used to further cycling in Nebraska.